Name of the program you attended:
If the program you attended is not listed, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it. Thank you for your help!
Year you attended:
3. Where did you hear about the program?
4. Tell about your application/audition experience and costs. [500 characters max]
How much was the program's tuition?
How much scholarship money did you receive from the program?
7. About how much did you end up spending for other expenses? [Please list] [100 characters max]
Do you feel you got your money's worth?
9. Why or why not? (related to #8)
10. Most helpful person to you at the program: [100 characters max]
11. Favorite activity or lessons: [200 characters max]
Food quality (if provided for you):
Housing quality (if provided for you):
Did the promised teachers/coaches attend?
15. Did you sing the role or scene you were promised?
16. Did you have it memorized before arriving?
17. Sleeping arrangements satisfactory?
18. What was your daily schedule? [500 characters max]
What performance opportunities did the program offer? (Check all that apply)
How many singers were in the program?
What was the age range of participants? (Check all that apply)
22. How was the quality of other singers?
23. Was it balanced as far as sopranos, mezzos, tenors, and basses?
24. Was there good camaraderie among singers?
25. Number of unhappy singers who left early?
26. Were practice facilities adequate?
27. How many teachers were on staff?
28. How many coaches were on staff?
29. Quality of coaching staff?
30. Quality of voice teaching staff?
31. Quality of stage direction staff?
32. Quality of acting teaching?
33. What other types of staff were present? [100 characters max]
34. Quality of stage facilities?
35. Backstage crew present?
36. Excellent outside activities available?
37. Problems that arose handled well by staff?
38. Costumes adequate or present?
39. Laundry facilities?
40. Distance from living quarters to practice: [20 characters max]
Was language training provided? (Mark all that apply)
42. If so, how often? How well? By whom? [100 characters max]
Was diction training provided? (Mark all that apply)
44. If so, how often? How well? By whom? [100 characters max]
45. Beauty of surrounding area?
Reasons for attending in first place:
Reasons for attending in hindsight:
Would you go again to this program?
49. Why or why not? (related to #48)
Would you try another program?
51. Why or why not? (related to #50)
What could this program do to improve?
What would you like to say to program directors?
What could you have done to have had a better experience?
Thank you for your participation. Click "Send Survey" to send us your thoughts.